wordless wednesday (#2)

water drop on leaf

This entry was posted in green thumb, wordless wednesday and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to wordless wednesday (#2)

Wow! That is a gorgeous shot. Did you take it? You inspired me to do this Wordless Wednesday activity with my English learners. We’re doing our first one today. I’ll let you know how it works out. I get the day off from writing and they have to write the caption. The winner will have their caption put on the picture. We’ve been planning a caption contest, so this will be like a trial run to get them in the swing of things. Thanks for always inspiring creativity.

• iMadeItSo says:

yes, i took it in my garden, tara. thanks for spreading the inspiration! i think that’s a very cool idea for your learners, and for giving your hands a break :)

2. Pingback: Tweets that mention wordless wednesday (#2) | i made it so. -- Topsy.com

3. FMIC says:

That is beautiful! Thanks for joining FMIC today! Have a great week!

4. Katrina says:

Wow! That is a wonderful picture! Have fun with FMIC today! Have a great day!

Beautiful. The water does that down in the center of the lupine leaves. If I had one big enough I could do a self portrait reflection.

6. Shannon says: