wordless wednesday (#3)

monarch caterpillars on milkweed plant

© imadeitso, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ana at imadeitso.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
This entry was posted in wordless wednesday. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to wordless wednesday (#3)

Oh MY two munchers … almost romantic looking? and yet the thought of how fast they can chew thru that leaf … wowsers … splendid photo Ana! I really thought at first glance that there was a mirror in your photo!

What a wonderful thing to stumble upon! Hey gimme that I saw it first. lol Nice little pile of poop, too. LOL I love nature.

The couch! The couch! What happens next??

Lovely photo. The colors are just beautiful.

4. ZebraBelly says:

I hear it’s all done with mirrors.

Wonderful photo, Ana. Frame it.

5. iMadeItSo says:

thanks everyone! (mirrors and smoke, zeeb!). i give all the credit to mother nature for setting up such a beautiful shot. i had another version of this i was contemplating sharing… maybe i will later today. let me know which you think is better ;-)

6. Desiree Fawn says:

Oh my gosh, what a great capture — this is adorable!

This could win contests, Ana! I am so in awe of it.

OK I had the same reaction seeing this lovely pic again Ana…where’s the mirror!

Wordless and Wonderful…nature speaks volumes as does your great photography!

9. Jo Chopra says:

Exquisite. I can almost see them breathing, I can almost smell the flowers.

10. addel says:

hmmm … so cute….. really….. awesome shot
    lucky lovers…. :))
    Romance in the garden…!! :))

11. Pingback: Learners take control | take a photo and….