i can always count on family to keep it real…

count on family, blog comments

wishing all my friends a wonderful weekend. ~ ana

This entry was posted in my doodles & drawings and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to i can always count on family to keep it real…

1. Estivalia says:

aaaw, there’s nothing like family (thankfully?)

do you make your doodles with a tablet? I recently got a BambooFun myself, but I’ve been only using it for school stuff :p (my poor wrist was getting sore of so much mouse abuse, hahaha)

It’s not like we’ve ever met or anything. LOL

That made me laugh. And then I thought, how do you define friend? Interesting…

A happy weekend to you too!

I am quite fond of a lot of my cyber “friends” … try have a special place in my thoughts and well you know … your techie skills are so way beyond me btw … I salute you!
    Happy Weekend to you and yours!

5. Chef Dennis says:

I talk to my foodie friends more regularly….I have met so many great people thru my blog!

6. Tayla B. says:

This conversation sounds so familiar…. LOL
    Hope you have a good weekend too, Ana! ;)

7. ZebraBelly says:

I’m totally imaginary.

I think all bloggers should reunite with their high school locker partners to get one extra comment on each blog post. :) I wonder how many of them would find out that their locker partner married “that” high school sweetheart. I still can’t believe Mr.I Madeitso got to keep you. You guys were so cute back then. Speaking of the Mister. Where are his comments? He must get a few giggles from these posts.

9. iMadeItSo says:

tara, i’m sure you’ve heard, mr. is very busy doing very important work. the details escape me ;)

and yes, bloggers really can up their stats by reuniting with long lost locker partners. an invaluable source of comments, not to mention, they also help “keep it real” by having been there way back when … i’m forwarding him the “he’s so lucky” sentiments, so keep those coming too. hehe always great hearing from you!

10. Whitney says:

Invisible friends are some of the best. And I’m glad to count you as one of mine.

11. Pingback: answering some questions about my new header | i made it so.

12. Put me on the list! Your number one fan in India!

Aw! :) Kids are funny! My friends get very confused when I mention a blog or online friend. “Who? – What? – Huh?”

Love this comic!