100.

50 seems like yesterday…

i hope you’ve found something to smile about these past 99 posts (100, if you count this little message). maybe something that made you look at things a little…differently?

smiling grater

“it’s been grate!”

(she did not just say “it’s been grate” did she?)

(no, i think the grater said that.)

(ok, good.)

and what is a birthday* or any such occasion but a good excuse to let people know how much they mean to you. and what is a 100th blog post really, without saying thanks to those who read it…

so, thank you. sincerely.

~ana

p.s. taking a little break to get ready for a shift in routines and back to school. you can subscribe by e-mail (to your right, up top) to get full posts (text and photos) delivered to your inbox.

p.p.s. sorry if that sounds obvious, like answering machines that say “leave a message after the beep!”…. ohhhh, leave a message! i was gonna do a jig after the beep, but i’m glad you reminded me what i’m supposed to do.

see you soon!

* happy birthday today to C…you know who you are. i hope it’s your best year yet! and you know how i said it’s a beautiful number? i mean it. just remind me of that when i reach that number soon ;) xo

This entry was posted in thinking out loud and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to 100.

1. Congratulations on your 100th post!

On a side note, I actually called someone, got answering machine, it beeped and I forgot to say something for a good 30 seconds.

Congratulations Ana … here’s to hundreds more!!!
    I certainly enjoy my visits with you … all the best to you and yours!

3. Sarah says:

I hope that there are many, many more to follow, Ana! Congratulations!

thannks for helping us during our break,and enjoy your back-to-school hiatus :)

*~ Happy 100th Post! ~* I very much enjoy imadeitso and you. Looking forward to the next 100. :)

LOL! I love it! Congrats on your 100th post!!

6. thursday says:

awww, this is so cute! ana, i love the picture. so funny, whenever i look at my grater i see them same thing and think “oh hello you, want some cheese?”

looking forward to many, many more posts! i adore this blog:)

7. thursday says:

i was just telling my partner about your couch story and was searching through those posts. i started laughing so hard the snorting started up. i love the button. 11 days seems like an appropriate amount of time to make one;)

8. Whitney says:

Congrats on turning 100! (Wait….what?)

You and your blog are both awesome.

9. kirstin says:

What a cool picture. Thank you for stopping by my site yesterday. I’ll peruse yours more later, it’s off to my garage sale now (C:

10. Shara says:

Happy 100th!–love the picture…

11. Halima says:

Congrats on 100 posts, Ana!
    And to a ‘grate’ many more……
    I just love your wit. :)

12. Beth says:

Congratulations! I have enjoyed going back and reading older posts.

13. Congratulations on 100, imadeitso. Looking forward to the next 100. Love the punny grater!

14. imadeitso says:

beth and barefootheart, thank you both!

okay, took me a while to get over here and comment (one of the drawbacks of reading your posts via email i suppose) but CONGRATS on your 100th post! :0)
    take a break, you deserve it hehehe

googiemomma, i read your note about coincidences, and here’s another one. moments before you wrote this, i finished tinkering with code (dangerous, given my limited e-bilities) so that there will be a little “leave a comment” link on those e-mails you get. so no excuses next time! ;-)

and thank you! i must get back to work here and catch up to you, miss 101! (because it’s a big competition! hehe)

16. Congratulations on your 100th post. That is awesome! Thanks for stopping by and checking out my “new look” ;) You can find me (soon) at the Welcome page.

17. Foxymoron says:

Happy 100! This place looks great (I was tempted to say grate). Off for a look around.

18. Cassy says:

Congrats on making it to 100 posts! I love your grater pic. So very cute.

19. imadeitso says:

tammy & foxy ~ thank you!
    cassy ~ thanks! great little avatar photo!

20. Pingback: sheep illustrated | i made it so.

21. Pingback: what’s so bunny? (400th post) | i made it so.