facebook profile sketch for my niece

i forgot to share this a while back. i was showing my niece how to use adobe ideas, and she asked if i’d sketch a profile picture for facebook…

facebook profile photo

back to my knitting. i’m halfway done, i just might make it in time.

This entry was posted in 2D art, my doodles & drawings and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to facebook profile sketch for my niece

Very cool! I really love this picture. I have to do some storyboarding for a project and I think I’m going to try Adobe Ideas on the iPad. I may have some questions for you. Oh, and I have some pillow customers for you. :) Have you tried twitter backgrounds yet?

ask away tara. it’s a fun tool, let me know how it goes. pillow customers? i’m up to my neck in knitting :) and i haven’t done twitter backgrounds since they changed the format and made the backgrounds nearly impossible to see. maybe one day! i did add a little red birdy at the very top near the url though! (thanks to tips from eric… they’re called “favicons”… i feel like i’m stating the obvious, but i had no idea what they were til recently!).

2. Victoria says:

ana, that’s awesome!! I think you may have stumbled upon a lucrative business idea here… ;)

3. Angela says:

How sweet! What an awesome thing for you to do. :)

Very cool. You’re the coolest aunt!
    xo

You just blow me away with your “doodles”! Honestly, you are so talented!

6. 'Joyce' says:

oh Ana, this is beautiful. What a fabulous Aunt you are. I love it. Gosh your talent blows me away. Such a pleasure to stop by here and see your work. Such a ray of sunshine. Bless.

7. This so cool! You should set u a little shop to make these for people – if you haven’t already :)

8. Seriously? I’m just in love with your talent! I’m not kidding – I can see myself wallpapering with your sketches! :)

9. imadeitso says:

thanks everyone!
    tammy ~ i don’t have a formal shop set up. i’ve been taking on projects that interest me as they come my way. so much fun!

10. Whitney says:

Ana, I seriously LOVE your sketches. Love, love, LOVE.