friday archive dive ~ inspired

archive dive

i’m posting this early this week. hey, it’s friday somewhere!

there are many things i like about these archive dives:

the common thread through a variety of blogging styles. giving old posts a whole new audience. creative interpretations of the topic. the sense of community as we visit each other. seeing inspiration spread between all of us.

if you haven’t participated yet, it’s simple. find a blog post on the topic below, and share the link. if you wish, you can add the button below to help spread the word. it’s all very relaxed here, just share, read, and enjoy…

(i’ve heard that a few blogspot bloggers have gotten an error message when they paste the code below…anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?)

friday archive dive logo

my next post here is another milestone for me. i wont keep you hanging and checking back here, it probably wont happen ’til mid to late next week. but i do hope you’ll join me then.

~ana

This entry was posted in friday archive dive. Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to friday archive dive ~ inspired

1. Estivalia says:

Ok, I don’t know if my post will “inspire” anyone, but it definetely was an “inspired” moment for me :) You see, inspiration is everywhere, even on your daily bus ride.

I wonder if the naked lady in my post will scare your readers away. Ha! I must buy myself a copy of this book. Looking forward to all of the great posts this week!

3. Jacqueline says:

I’m inspired nearly every single day! Being in the blog world also boosts my level of inspiration; so many people share such amazing things, it just gets me all excited. :)

…take nudity for example ;)

4. 'Joyce' says:

Hullo Ana, oh gosh, I just rumbled through my blog, but not sure I can find anything suitable. lol, yes, I am actually feeling a little brave this week and thought I would stop being rude and finally ‘dive in’. I might just post one of my fave friday breathe moments, if that’s ok. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful weekend at your place.

5. 'Joyce' says:

yikes! it worked, I added a link. The reason for this one, firstly, I cracked up laughing remembering the conversation with my boys at the time. The inspiration bit, well again, that’s my boys. Each and every day they inspire me through their eyes, through being their Mum. I hope this is ok. Thanks again Ana for hosting and I look forward to checking out all the other inspiring blogs and posts.

Great choice for an archive dive! I’m inspired by the wacky “land of the lost” eclectic state I live in, Florida. I love driving and discovering the oddities here, it makes me feel very inspired and alive!

7. When I first read the topic I thought it would be tough to find a post for and I’ve been missing participating. On whim I decided to just put “inspiration” in my blog search engine and I came upon many. It was a hard choice to pick just one. I also learned that I use that word often, LOL!

8. Pingback: Fiber Fool » 10 on Not Tuesday Meets ECF: 10 Favorite Scents

9. Dvora says:

I am getting that error from Blogger. Boo. :(

I find it so funny that I have to add a comment box to archived posts because of the archive dive. :) I never bothered before because I didn’t think people would check out a bunch of posts written long ago. You’re the best Ana! Have a great weekend. I can’t wait to check out all of this week’s shares after the kiddies are in bed.

11. Pingback: Ana’s Friday Archive Dive: Inspired | Magpie's Nest ~*~ Patty Szymkowicz

Inspired Dive Ana … Love it!

13. imadeitso says:

LOVED reading all the posts. i haven’t had a chance to respond here yet, because i’m working on a little something right now. you’re all in it!! hehe… details soon!