wordless wednesday: tulip magnolia

tulip magnolia bloom

tulip magnolia unretouched

tulip magnolia petal stabbed by branch

tulip magnolia petals

This entry was posted in green thumb, pixel shaking, wordless wednesday and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to wordless wednesday: tulip magnolia

1. Magnolias are so beautiful… <3

2. Cessie says:

That last shot is sooo dreamy! Beautiful pictures! :)

Yay I am able to leave a comment today…Love your Magnolia pics and your pretty toes…assuming those ARE yours ;) I always imagined you with pretty toes LOL

Lovely to see spring has sprung in your neck of the woods!

4. Sarah says:

Oh, I love the shot of your feet in the petals! So gorgeous!!

those are one of my favorite trees :)

6. Lindsay Ann says:

I LOVE that last picture! Your aperture and polish colour is divine!

7. so beautiful. i love floral trees- something rather new to me. didn’t have too much of those in the south, but here in new england, all over the place. it fills me with happiness to see all the colors.

8. SixBalloons says:

Those petals look so delicate and perfect…! Magnolias are blooming late in Vancouver this year due to the chilly Spring we are having.

9. feresaknit says:

i just love magnolias – they are one of my three favourite flowers. we have two in the garden so far we have had one flower off one and two off the other! ;D

10. Ana, I love that last photo so much. I can’t actually remember the last time I dared to be barefoot in the grass. I miss that so much; I never ever wore shoes as a kid and into adulthood, but I learned my lesson the first week we moved to Florida – fireants!!!! I got attacked our very first week here, and then another couple of times I was attacked while trying to save my children from them. Those things are vicious! So no more bare feet in the grass for us! :(
    But anyway, love the photo! :)